Where’s the attractive ladies
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,291 Where’s the attractive ladies
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,292 Plus i had a family emergency
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 30, 2025 #229,293 A day off is not a bad thing, especially if an emergency comes up. What else can you do? Family comes first.
A day off is not a bad thing, especially if an emergency comes up. What else can you do? Family comes first.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Jan 30, 2025 #229,294 @Weeg I did not see that. @jack is a real ladies man. Hahahahaha!!!!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,295 @The Prowler it was this morning!! Yoo cant make this stuff up!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,296 Hows the reveal going, "Coach"?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,297 Oh see what you did joey? You got weeg all excited!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,298 Now he has to get a clean pair of his mommas bloomers
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,299 What a mess
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,300 What does ‘coach, mean @jack ?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,301 Mr candy van
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,302 Ask prowler. Hes the one that brags about it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,303 I think its hilarious.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 30, 2025 #229,304 I'm only seeing half this conversation, and I'm not completely certain that the half of it I'm seeing isn't more than I can tolerate sober.
I'm only seeing half this conversation, and I'm not completely certain that the half of it I'm seeing isn't more than I can tolerate sober.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,305 O think you were alluding to something else, watch yourself faggot
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,306 No one cares you dreadful looking human being
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,307 Fuck you x
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,308 Are you an incel?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,309 Have a girlfriend?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 30, 2025 #229,310 Oh, looks like he put the UncleDeRP alt back into the toybox.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,311 Or is prowler your bff?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,312 So do you have a girlfriend x?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,313 Say ‘coach’ again faggot
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,315 Do I have a girlfriend?? Did you not see my fucking pic? What a stupit question
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,316 Kid fister @jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,317 Reported
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,318 Only pic i saw was the one with your t rex arms
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 30, 2025 #229,319 So the vape I bought is a Geek Bar Pulse X in "Orange Fcuking Fab" flavor. Not bad. Got some menthol to it, and I neither like nor dislike menthol. Could've done without it, but it's not egregious.
So the vape I bought is a Geek Bar Pulse X in "Orange Fcuking Fab" flavor. Not bad. Got some menthol to it, and I neither like nor dislike menthol. Could've done without it, but it's not egregious.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,320 Jackdusky