I've had it a couple times...too sweet
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,591 I've had it a couple times...too sweet
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,592 you cooked chicken for some kids?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,593 Kids??
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,595 I’m trying best here, surrounded by deviants
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,596 Hi Freends!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,597 Hi Weeg, happy almoast Friday
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,599 Most the action today
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,600 Mist
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,601 HAPPY FRIYAY!!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,602 I’m playing dominos later did you ever play that game Weeg
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,603 No we play UNO, Monoploly, Checkers, Sorry and gin rummy
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,604 oh and Yahtzee
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,605 I like those games too, Yahtzee is a good one
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,606 and WAR (the card game) lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,607 This one is really fun and you can win money.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,608 Me and momma go to the casino to win money!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,609 that looks hard
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,610 Once you play it gets fun
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,611 yoo ever go to casino?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,612 Yes, I like it but not like it like it, I play rapid black jack and usually lose LOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,613 Sometimes charity black Jack low wagers
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,614 we play slots
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,615 I never ever win on slots
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,616 I won $400 on Monday pick 4 numbers
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,617 momma won 8,000 once
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,618 Omg wow
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,619 yep!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,620 I would buy new heating pads for the outdoor cats if I won 8 grand