1,000,000 Post Thread

Melania is a stick finger UGLY bitch. A cold calculating "chain migration" illegal.

Remember when she was "sick" That was almost a million on the taxpayer dime for her new "looks"
 
Melania is a stick finger UGLY bitch.
Ok, that's fair. Like I said we've all got our preferences. I'm sure somewhere out there is a guy who finds @Lily to be smoking hot. But when you look at Melania's picture, do you think about a man's penis being grabbed and twisted? Because @LotusBud does and well, that's weird.
 
Ok, that's fair. Like I said we've all got our preferences. I'm sure somewhere out there is a guy who finds @Lily to be smoking hot. But when you look at Melania's picture, do you think about a man's penis being grabbed and twisted? Because @LotusBud does and well, that's weird.
I think she would enjoy doing that to Donnie after what she's been through the last 8 years with that man.

Plenty of cameo vid clips of her expressions in public to back that up. That's not "love" she's beaming at him Wizer.
 
Flynn is a better draw them fuckstick licker Jack
 
it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood, a wonderful day for a neighbor, would you be mine?
 
Suck you, Larry? You have mistaken with your gramma
 
Jack your not allowed to utter the words of an ALPHA your meATs are a sad meAT, it’s old and broken, decrepit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH