isn't Weeg similar age to us, Dilf?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 1, 2025 #230,371 isn't Weeg similar age to us, Dilf?
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,982 Location Milwaukee Feb 1, 2025 #230,372 I'll alert the media.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 1, 2025 #230,373 MAGA!!!! Save the WHALES!!!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 1, 2025 #230,374 I think Grimm is too
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 1, 2025 #230,375 I played PONG!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,701 Location Upper US Feb 1, 2025 #230,376 See you soon, baboons
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Feb 1, 2025 #230,377 I really don‘t know @Adam Hitler
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 1, 2025 #230,378 Jack's going for a cry Lol
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Feb 1, 2025 #230,379 Mister @Weeg! Can you ask momma how old you are?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 1, 2025 #230,380 hes so bitter
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 1, 2025 #230,381 BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH did his wife CUCK him to hard?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 1, 2025 #230,382 LOL Dilf
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Feb 1, 2025 #230,383 Anyway, we are the best generation! We knew how life was without internet and now!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 1, 2025 #230,384 @UncleDiLF ok hold on
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Feb 1, 2025 #230,386 Gents, now we will know how old the legend Weeg is!!! With mommas help
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 1, 2025 #230,387 My guess is 44!
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,982 Location Milwaukee Feb 1, 2025 #230,389 In dog years?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 1, 2025 #230,390 It is can be coffee tiem nao
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Feb 1, 2025 #230,391 We are at the half of our life, mate!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 1, 2025 #230,392 She said 53 she thinks but maybe 52
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 1, 2025 #230,395 Dayum! I thought you were younger Weeg
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 1, 2025 #230,396 nope! Not according to momma
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 1, 2025 #230,397 and momma knows bestest
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Feb 1, 2025 #230,398 In my 20s or even 30s I thought I will live forever. Dont care about anything. LOL!!! I do well now, but sometimes, my knees hurt when I come down, lol
In my 20s or even 30s I thought I will live forever. Dont care about anything. LOL!!! I do well now, but sometimes, my knees hurt when I come down, lol
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Feb 1, 2025 #230,399 And today, I need a parking spot in advance when I travel or visit anyone. Cars only, no public transportation
And today, I need a parking spot in advance when I travel or visit anyone. Cars only, no public transportation
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 1, 2025 #230,400 Jacks knees hurt from the 4 hour cuck session last nite