1,000,000 Post Thread

Watching the site go to shit from atop jacks mount old cock?
 
My cat was locked in the closet all night ha ha I was high putting the sheets away last night and he must have snuck in LOL
 
I only do that on weekends when there is less to do
 
Remember I was all like in the assboX? And then I wasn’t :LOL:
 
And all the gimps were rubbing dicks and high diving AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
 
And all the gimps were rubbing dicks and high fiving AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
 
LOL check out the Viz most delicious woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on! Slags.... Lily and Murdock to a tee
 
I remember when @jack bragged about a shitty ghaydio show for old folks :LOL3: but got scared when he realized we’d hear his old voice :LOL:
 
LOL yeah, he messaged me about it for some unknown reason. Like I give a fuck whether he does it or not
 
We’ve fucked the fahgit so bad he’s resorted to spamming HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA