1,000,000 Post Thread

It's funny. I have to unmute them, Frood and Hitler, to see what they're saying. When I do unmute them and read a few of their posts, it's like everything they've ever posted, on and on, endlessly, year after year. They must be so sick of themselves.
 
It's funny. I have to unmute them, Frood and Hitler, to see what they're saying. When I do unmute them and read a few of their posts, it's like everything they've ever posted, on and on, endlessly, year after year. They must be so sick of themselves.
 
I don't think anything's all about me. It's just that I have those wastes of space, Frood and Shtiler, on mute, so I can't tell who the fuck you're talking to.
 
Just put me on ignore Lotus, I assure you I won't attempt to converse with you whatsoever
 
Fuck it. I ain't doing 4 meetings. I'll gather the troops at the end of the day. Advise discretion and state that anything the cameras pick up will be posted on Tik Tok and FB
 
The height of stupidity is claiming to ignore other users, while bitching about them constantly