No that eve9
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #234,841 No that eve9
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 6, 2025 #234,842 I thought that's what I was saying.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #234,844 People generally post wit a distinct "flavor"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #234,845 Or style
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #234,848 Go read the end of that thread to see what i mean by the sudden personality shift.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #234,849 It was eerily suddenly like adam
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 6, 2025 #234,850 I did. In my opinion he broke character.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #234,854 Never saw that toon post that way ever, thats all. Plus
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #234,855 Why was dilf suddenly arguing with flynn over what she was arguing with adam about?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 6, 2025 #234,856 But there's no need to run off posters
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #234,857 That isnt what this is about
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 6, 2025 #234,859 I hope not. I wish thise other guys hadn't been so stubborn to be honest
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 6, 2025 #234,860 I hope not. I wish those other guys hadn't been so stubborn to be honest
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #234,862 Completely.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 6, 2025 #234,864 Are people watching the Suoerbowl this weekend?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #234,865 Ob la di ob la da
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 6, 2025 #234,867 Watch party with friends? Going out to a sports bar or quiet at home?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 6, 2025 #234,868 Wife and i make snacks and watch it together. Its the only sports she watches with me
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 6, 2025 #234,870 That's cozy. Isn't the weather pretty bad out there?