Prowler, adam, weeg X YOu
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,501 Prowler, adam, weeg X YOu
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #241,502 My "side"? Didn't know I had a side. Are there perks to having a side?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #241,503 I'll have a side of chili fries.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,504 Your sidd\e did
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,505 all that DEI hire bullshit. The female was the first officer.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #241,506 How does that relate to anything I posted?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,507 No you just get to be stupid with the other morons that knuckledrag that Trumpette bullshit all over the forum
No you just get to be stupid with the other morons that knuckledrag that Trumpette bullshit all over the forum
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,508 IT. DOESN'T. MATTER. WHO. FLEW. THE. FUCKING. PLANE.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #241,509 How convenient. I don't even have to post the dumb shit they post to get tarred for posting the dumb shit they post. Saves me time, right?
How convenient. I don't even have to post the dumb shit they post to get tarred for posting the dumb shit they post. Saves me time, right?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #241,510 I. NEVER. SAID. IT. DID.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 21, 2025 #241,511 did someone say chili fries?????????????????
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,512 If anything, she made sure no one died.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,513 because no one died.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #241,514 Well, that's good. I never said shit about who was flying the bucket or why it might've mattered. 'Cause it DIDN'T matter who was flying it.
Well, that's good. I never said shit about who was flying the bucket or why it might've mattered. 'Cause it DIDN'T matter who was flying it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,515 fuck I need more coffee
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #241,516 Co pilot, in charge at the time
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #241,517 You know, I'll take the heat for shit that *I* post, but I don't think it's too much to ask that I take heat *only* for shit that *I* post. Just a thin fucking RESIDUE of rational thought is not too much to ask from people.
You know, I'll take the heat for shit that *I* post, but I don't think it's too much to ask that I take heat *only* for shit that *I* post. Just a thin fucking RESIDUE of rational thought is not too much to ask from people.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 21, 2025 #241,518 @jack being APPEALING to BF girls
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #241,520 WEEG, you’re killing gon this morn’
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #241,521 WEEG, you’re killing him this morn’ like we did with the American hockey team
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,522 she was not in charge at the time X.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #241,523 Yes she was
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #241,524 Pilot was having a smoke
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,525 the pilot was completely responsible for the landing. Period. The first officer helped everyone get off the plane safely.
the pilot was completely responsible for the landing. Period. The first officer helped everyone get off the plane safely.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 21, 2025 #241,526 X!! BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA CRUSHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,527 Fuck you, asshole
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 21, 2025 #241,528 BAAHAHAH
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #241,529 go hate on the women that post here. That's about your level
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Feb 21, 2025 #241,530 @jack stay APPPEALING my freend!