Not the same i know but i miss them
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Feb 21, 2025 #242,041 Not the same i know but i miss them
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Feb 21, 2025 #242,042 Yes, i love those vids the ?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #242,043 There's this one guy whose cat, every video, is starting shit and getting in fights with other cats. lol
There's this one guy whose cat, every video, is starting shit and getting in fights with other cats. lol
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #242,044 Pretty sure that cat is this board's spirit animal.
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Feb 21, 2025 #242,045
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Feb 21, 2025 #242,046 Ive seen one like that, love it
LotusBud Reaction score 7,818 Location Portugal Feb 21, 2025 #242,047 I should be Gopros on my village cats. NAH. Seems like an invasion of privacy.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,818 Location Portugal Feb 21, 2025 #242,048 I should put Gopros on my village cats. NAH. Seems like an invasion of privacy.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #242,049 It's an amusing thought; turning cats into furry four-legged spies. Realistically, though, the above would be the lion's share (pun intended) of what you'd get out of it.
It's an amusing thought; turning cats into furry four-legged spies. Realistically, though, the above would be the lion's share (pun intended) of what you'd get out of it.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #242,050 Yes it’s the same, if you miss friends you miss friends
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 21, 2025 #242,051 Ha ha nice vid @Fredricka
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,311 Location ~ Feb 21, 2025 #242,052
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #242,053 Good evening everybody
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #242,054 Is it? Good, I mean? I'll fix THAT! (lmao)
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,276 Location Chicagoland Feb 21, 2025 #242,055 Hey jack! Hope the show was a smash!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #242,056 Thank you Reggie
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #242,057 Or was it a MONNNNNNstah mash!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #242,058 Much appreciated, man
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #242,059 it's always really fun to play out in front of people.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #242,060 @The Question Cait just showed up at TK and is resuming posting
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #242,061 I said this would happen if they got rid of the nigger
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #242,062 FB has become a cesspool of hate and division it seems
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,276 Location Chicagoland Feb 21, 2025 #242,063 Glad it went well, jack. I know the post-high after a satisfying gig. ;)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #242,064 Yes it did. It's my favorite thing I do with my wife, and I get so high during and after from "performing" lol
Yes it did. It's my favorite thing I do with my wife, and I get so high during and after from "performing" lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #242,065 my solos were off the charts. I was in the zone.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #242,067 yes FB=Facebook
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Feb 21, 2025 #242,068 I have 4200 friends on there and I barely post anymore
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 21, 2025 #242,069 @jack I doubt she'll be there for long. Mentalist, Eggs, Wacky, et al. have gutted the fucking place.
@jack I doubt she'll be there for long. Mentalist, Eggs, Wacky, et al. have gutted the fucking place.