He's x
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,521 He's x
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 22, 2025 #242,522 I’m here
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 22, 2025 #242,526 God I'm hungover
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,527 when x was banned he created that account. But was IP banned at the time so it got banned as well
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 22, 2025 #242,528 Have I missed anything interesting or is that a silly question
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,532 reinstated the same time little x was
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,533 Oh sure you are
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 22, 2025 #242,534 I am
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,535 you're proving it right now in the members online
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 22, 2025 #242,536 Jack is all paro
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 22, 2025 #242,538 Of course I drink lol where did you get that idea?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,539 x is all jelous
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,540 x is all jealous
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 22, 2025 #242,541 In moderation of course
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,543 Now needs 2 accounts to try to troll me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,544 Adam is hungover?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,545 LOL LOTS of water
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 22, 2025 #242,546 I drinked last night and they kicked me outta the SB, Jack and Alticus wanted privacy
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,547 I wasnt in the SB last night jealous one
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,548 maybe 10 minutes
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Feb 22, 2025 #242,549 you sure got bent out of shape at the attention I got though