Post up a vocaroo of you talking, Jack, and I'll compare with x's voice.
Frood Reaction score 1,659 Location Wootopia Feb 23, 2025 #243,601 Post up a vocaroo of you talking, Jack, and I'll compare with x's voice.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #243,602 Alticus PMd me and asked to take it easy on his boyfriend
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #243,603 He siad all the bad words prevent him from getting HARD
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,662 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #243,605 I'm not X. I only have a solo acct here
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #243,606 Sometimes JACK fucks him and he cries and JACK says it makes him harder
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #243,607 I was done with you a while ago X. I know what kind of person and member you've become.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #243,609 IM NOT JACK!!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #243,610 I'm not wasting anymore time on you.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #243,611 Do the vocaroo you FAGGOT
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,662 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #243,612 go away, little bug
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #243,613 Seems to me a person who fights for equal treatment under a biased MOD is a good guy, I even mentioned I SHOULD BE BANNED WITH HITLER so tell me what kind of guy am I again?
Seems to me a person who fights for equal treatment under a biased MOD is a good guy, I even mentioned I SHOULD BE BANNED WITH HITLER so tell me what kind of guy am I again?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,662 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #243,614 bury that face in Flynn's bone...you know the way you talk about
Frood Reaction score 1,659 Location Wootopia Feb 23, 2025 #243,615 These shoutbox pretzels are making me thirsty
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #243,616 Whereas I can TELL YOU what kind of a biased cunt YOU ARE
Flynn Cookie's Stooch User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,148 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #243,617 That's nice, jack
Flynn Cookie's Stooch User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,148 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #243,618 Lol@X
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,662 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #243,619 shut up, pimp
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #243,620 I think my honesty and integrity scare you
Flynn Cookie's Stooch User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,148 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #243,622 Lol@X
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #243,624 You HATE that I point out Yoire unfair
Flynn Cookie's Stooch User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,148 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #243,625 Preach it X!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,662 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #243,626 you're always wrong, like your pimp granddad girlfriend
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #243,627 What kind of user I am the guy IGNORED me because I was rolling with them at the time
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,662 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #243,628 fun to see X and flynn dance together. It's like two for one
Flynn Cookie's Stooch User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,148 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #243,629 Give it to them X, right up their asses!
Flynn Cookie's Stooch User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,148 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #243,630 Lol@X