1,000,000 Post Thread

Ha ha ha yesterday Adam said I was smart today I’m not hahahahahaa wipe your lip some Kack jozz there fella
 
Well X you aren't displaying your smartz at the moment by allowing yourself to be manipulated
 
How in the Fuxk am I being manipulated when I loGG on and see yu e fucking JACK
 
Yeah X, Aryan started to get pissy with me too when he pm'd me a favor. He got angry because I wouldn’t share the picture of Admin's vagina with him
 
@Frood dont you think its odd that a 17 yr old girl would post on Brawl Hall and stick around, rather than do what normal teen girls did back then, like talk on MSN and MySpace?
 
For WEEKS ypu rose JAXK, side by side you and I and you cheat like this
 
For WEEKS ypu rode JAXK, side by side you and I and you cheat like this
 
Oh right Freud, you mean your pmswhere you thought it would be a neat idea to run a troll with us going steady. Yeah...okay. It was no back then and no today
 
Oh right Freud, you mean your pm's where you thought it would be a neat idea to run a troll with us going steady? Yeah...okay. It was no back then and no today