I like how jack always claims victory but he looks like he got sucker punched by Mike Tyson
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,141 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #244,231 I like how jack always claims victory but he looks like he got sucker punched by Mike Tyson
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #244,232 JAXK copies all our words
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #244,233 it's tough running two accounts at the same time. Xenforo always blocks one of them out
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #244,234 Unless you're running a proxy of course which requires two phones or laptops
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #244,235 He looks like he was bukaked
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,141 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #244,236 @Weeg Yes! Jack has been stealing material for a while now...good observation Weeg.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #244,238 LOL I love that I have Flynn quoting weeg. Not that it matters...just FUNNY
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,239 @Flynn you are the most boring troll I've ever encountered in my e-life. Oh my god.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #244,240 JAXK loves getting faceducked to eBay
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #244,241 There's some fucking truth
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #244,242 JAXK loves getting faceducked to enya
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Feb 23, 2025 #244,243 @jack off well yoo do steal other peeples material constantly!! THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,141 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #244,244 I love how jack is butthurt because now we get to dog pile jack...right jack? Because you like doing that with Alticus and Lily.
I love how jack is butthurt because now we get to dog pile jack...right jack? Because you like doing that with Alticus and Lily.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #244,245 There's some fucking truth @Alticus
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,246 @Flynn you are the most boring troll I've ever encountered in my e-life. Oh my God.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #244,247 Oh, @Alticus feeling brave?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,141 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #244,248 @Weeg ROTFLMFAO!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #244,250 Shouldnt you be pimping out your daughter for e-giggles?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,141 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #244,252 I thought I was Biggie Smiles whom you allegedly talked to about me...wait....jack you see how that reads you idiot
I thought I was Biggie Smiles whom you allegedly talked to about me...wait....jack you see how that reads you idiot
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #244,253 Flynn is so owned she's sucking both weegs and X's asshole at the same time. Amazing!!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,254 @Flynn Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
@Flynn Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #244,255 Biggie told me everything about you PIMP
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #244,256 https://bastardfactory.net/threads/moderators-are-now-spamming-the-site.15897/
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,141 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #244,257 Jack having to say I'm owned, shows everyone who is in fact owned
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #244,258 @Alticus https://bastardfactory.net/threads/moderators-are-now-spamming-the-site.15897/
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,141 Location Medina, Washington Feb 23, 2025 #244,259 So jack, you accused me of being Biggie, so I told on myself?