Why do you all even entertain that schmuck?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 23, 2025 #244,741 Why do you all even entertain that schmuck?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,742 He's probably a Streetbeefs fighter. lol
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 23, 2025 #244,743 He wants your attention, any attention, ffs
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #244,745 Uh oh Prowler @The Countess is on
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 23, 2025 #244,746 She'll kiss his ass now and vice-versa
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,747 This is what Prowler would say if I showed up at his door: "WTF? I was just talking shit man, I wasn't serious. It's just the internet man, I'm sorry."
This is what Prowler would say if I showed up at his door: "WTF? I was just talking shit man, I wasn't serious. It's just the internet man, I'm sorry."
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #244,748 Id make him pay for gas
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 23, 2025 #244,750 Yowler I think you should post that picture of that dudes bicep, if you really want to rattle Alti’s cage!
Yowler I think you should post that picture of that dudes bicep, if you really want to rattle Alti’s cage!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,751 Make Prowler pay? LMAO
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #244,752 well if he was meek you could threaten to beat him up if he didn't
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,753 @jack I think later on I'm going to head on over to FB and challenge Mike Tyson to a fight.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 23, 2025 #244,754 IKR? Yowler ain’t gotta pot to piss I , or a window to throw it out of.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,756 Call him a bitch on his profile.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 23, 2025 #244,757 IKR? Yowler ain’t gotta pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,758 With my luck he'd show up at my door. lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Feb 23, 2025 #244,759 LOL now hes started a thread about it
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #244,760 ProwlerJACK will hold you down and Alticus will suck your cock
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 23, 2025 #244,762 Testosterone is definitely the stupid hormone.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 23, 2025 #244,763 Don’t answer the door, just turn up the tv or the music and ignore him.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,764 Well, this was a fun little chat until now. See you guys.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,765 @Admin. lol
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,766 Have fun talking about cock.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Feb 23, 2025 #244,767 @The Countess HI!! Long time.. lots of new faggots here welcome back
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 23, 2025 #244,769 Later Canadian gator!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Feb 23, 2025 #244,770