he told you to @ him if you were going to call him out
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Feb 24, 2025 #245,911 he told you to @ him if you were going to call him out
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Feb 24, 2025 #245,912 Apologise for what?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Feb 24, 2025 #245,913 Well, you're posting in the box, what's the difference?
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Feb 24, 2025 #245,914 I need an open apology before I post in threads.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Feb 24, 2025 #245,915 if he's posting in the SB he can post anywhere
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Feb 24, 2025 #245,916 so it isnt that he's banned
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Feb 24, 2025 #245,918 go start a thread in meltdown amd call him out and demand an apology
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Feb 24, 2025 #245,919 stop being a fucking pussy about it
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Feb 24, 2025 #245,920 @Frood Just contact the man and talk it out. Some people have a really difficult time apologizing.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Feb 24, 2025 #245,921 Yep, take your man the fuck up pills frood
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Feb 24, 2025 #245,922 @Frood Asking for an open apology is a little pompous bro. Just saying.
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Feb 24, 2025 #245,923 I was told that I was gone... banned for life. The onus is now on BF.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Feb 24, 2025 #245,925 He said that about X, Adam, wizer and reaper and theyre all reinstated.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Feb 24, 2025 #245,926 @Frood Sometimes people regret saying things later on in life when they have time to reflect. Life is too damn short for this crap, and like I said, you're posting in here anyway.
@Frood Sometimes people regret saying things later on in life when they have time to reflect. Life is too damn short for this crap, and like I said, you're posting in here anyway.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Feb 24, 2025 #245,927 well x fucked himself and his gf and prowler so they're all SB banned for a while
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Feb 24, 2025 #245,929 @Frood Talk to the man and work it out.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Feb 24, 2025 #245,930 whatever
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Feb 24, 2025 #245,931 @Frood You have nothing to lose by talking with him. Would you like me to talk to him for you?
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Feb 24, 2025 #245,932 If he says sorry, I'll consider it.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Feb 24, 2025 #245,933 @Frood Why were you banned to begin with?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,842 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 24, 2025 #245,934 Fuck you @Frood he doesn’t owe you a single thing.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Feb 24, 2025 #245,936 @Frood The problem is that both you and BF are waiting for the other to apologize first.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,842 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 24, 2025 #245,937 For doing what he’s been doing today, and then some.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Feb 24, 2025 #245,938 See? This shit is why I have a scroll wheel.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Feb 24, 2025 #245,939 You shouldn't speak for BF @Alticus
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,323 Location ~ Feb 24, 2025 #245,940 Reggie calling frood boring there lol