incel central
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,141 incel central
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,142 does she still give you milk white nigger?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,838 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,143 Momma’s Boy Hitler say 69 with my Mum is so fine!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,144 rock you and sing you to sleep?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,838 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,145 Momma’s Boy Hitler say 69 with his Mum is so fine!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,146 Embrace your mutt ancestry, Jack. No need to be ashamed.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,147 I'm getting that vibe from you incel.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,148 no need to be ashamed that you're an incel faggot and living with your mom. Cmon adam embrace it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,149 you have a job?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,150 So which one of your parents was black?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,151 I dont think so
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,838 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,152 “If this council flat is rocking don’t bother knocking!”
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,153 You mom's a nigger according to your neighbors. She's their cleaning lady.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,154 I'm gonna say that your ma was White and your dad black
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,155 so I guess that makes you half blaxk unless one of the baby daddys was one as well
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,156 Admin is gay. Jack is black. LOLOOLOLOL
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,157 nuff said
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,158 They say your mom makes their floors so sparkly they can see her nigger face in them
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,159 laters boys, its been fun
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,160 un away nigger boy
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,838 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,161 I’m going to say everything Black Hitler knows he learned from Jimmy Savile
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,162 run away nigger boy
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,163 you were right about that incel coward. Now watch him go suck X's dick just the way X likes
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,164 Admin is obsessed about a nonce, what a surprise.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,165 Jack is ashamed of his racial ancestry har har har
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,166 too funny
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,450 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,167 Thank fuck I'm Aryan
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,168 oh look the coward scurried back to take another white nigger potshot.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,169 scurry back Black Hitler. No one fucking cares.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,838 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,170 Are you ashamed of your time spent with Jimmy Savile?