cant wait to see you sucking X's cock again.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,171 cant wait to see you sucking X's cock again.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,172 He hung out with Jimmy Saville? What's that all about?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,828 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,173 Who knew Jimmy Savile liked the dark meat.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,828 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,174 He refuses to talk about those issues, which is understandable
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,828 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,175 He refuses to talk about those memories, which is understandable
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,828 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,176 I guess the memory of Jimmy caused Black Hitler to be overcum with lust
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,177 He sure bugged out of here quickly after things turned around on him.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,828 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,178 Typical of the middle aged childless incel
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Feb 26, 2025 #247,179 People who use the jargon word "intel" are virtue signaling Leftist Dumbass Scumfucks.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,241 Location Chicagoland Feb 26, 2025 #247,181 People who use the jargon word "incel" are virtue signaling Leftist Dumbass Scumfucks.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,182 Lol yeah, weird how its always leftists who chuck around the "incel" jibe
Seamajor Reaction score 1,515 Feb 26, 2025 #247,183 Should you be working Reggie? Fatso won’t save you
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,185 Kinda like "racist". "bigot" etc... overused and subsequently meaningless retarded buzzwords
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,186 Semen! Hi
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,187 Heh, Jack... I see you, lurkin' n' jerkin'
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Feb 26, 2025 #247,188 Kind of like leftist, and jew...overused and subsequently meaningless retarded buzzwords
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,189 get your black ass here!
Seamajor Reaction score 1,515 Feb 26, 2025 #247,190 Maybe you know Scouse. Is the Blue Korean dying? Reggie and DD are posting here.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,191 Here he is
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,192 Hi Tyrone.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,828 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,193 Fuck You, you Jimmy Savile prodigay
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,195 Aidsman beeeee xtra mad
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,196 Admin sucks cock
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,828 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,197 How many weekends did you spend with Jimmy @Adam Hitler ?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Feb 26, 2025 #247,198 daily reminder
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Feb 26, 2025 #247,199 Jesus Christ, *really*, dude? Hours later?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,828 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Feb 26, 2025 #247,200 @Adam Hitler Did Jimmy ever spend the night with you and Mum in her double bed?