Hey @Alticus
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 1, 2025 #248,911 Hey @Alticus
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Mar 1, 2025 #248,912 Woke up in tears again, it’s gonna be one of those days, so cold out so I can’t run away from it
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Mar 1, 2025 #248,913 Good morning jack.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Mar 1, 2025 #248,914 Fredricka said: Bring her here weeg, iĺ be nice to her Click to expand... She was here but a user like @jack chased her away with DMCA reports she was wicked good ..
Fredricka said: Bring her here weeg, iĺ be nice to her Click to expand... She was here but a user like @jack chased her away with DMCA reports she was wicked good ..
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,949 Location Milwaukee Mar 1, 2025 #248,915 Good morning.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,949 Location Milwaukee Mar 1, 2025 #248,916 Shut up.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,949 Location Milwaukee Mar 1, 2025 #248,917 I haven't had any coffee yet l.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,949 Location Milwaukee Mar 1, 2025 #248,918 I haven't had any coffee yet.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 1, 2025 #248,919 Heyt Larry.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 1, 2025 #248,920 Hey Larry.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,949 Location Milwaukee Mar 1, 2025 #248,921 @jack, Shhhhhh! Still having coffee!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 1, 2025 #248,922 oh poor t'ing :::sips:::
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,949 Location Milwaukee Mar 1, 2025 #248,923 Ahhh, ok the caffeine is working it's magic and now its a good morning.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,949 Location Milwaukee Mar 1, 2025 #248,925
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Mar 1, 2025 #248,926 I miss that quick pick me up.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,949 Location Milwaukee Mar 1, 2025 #248,927 @Alticus, What do you usually drink in the morning?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,949 Location Milwaukee Mar 1, 2025 #248,929 Cool.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Mar 1, 2025 #248,930 @Larry Loungelizard It's not as strong as coffee, but there's no caffeine crash at least. lol
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,949 Location Milwaukee Mar 1, 2025 #248,931 @Alticus, I don't suffer from any crash. When I feel it wearing off, I get a slight feeling of lazy.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Mar 1, 2025 #248,932 @Larry Loungelizard Well, that's not too bad. Cool
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 1, 2025 #248,933 I drank a lot of Snapple in the US
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 1, 2025 #248,934 LOL snapple.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 1, 2025 #248,935 Snapple is not apple
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 1, 2025 #248,936 And Arizona iced tea
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 1, 2025 #248,937 I prefer coffee now
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 1, 2025 #248,938 I used to drink that shit. I avoid anything with added white sugar these days.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 1, 2025 #248,939 Afraid of the beetus?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 1, 2025 #248,940 No. white sugar is what kills most american men by the time they're 55