@Adam Hitler Hey whiny little girl, are you still crying your weak willed eyes out?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 1, 2025 #249,001 @Adam Hitler Hey whiny little girl, are you still crying your weak willed eyes out?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Mar 1, 2025 #249,002 @Admin. He's just trying to get me to blow up and failing miserably. LOL
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 1, 2025 #249,003 I've got every right to point out what a shitty mod you are. You seem to forget that I have been here waaay longer than you have.
I've got every right to point out what a shitty mod you are. You seem to forget that I have been here waaay longer than you have.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 1, 2025 #249,004 "Mommy Daddy, come save me from myself!" Jew Cuck Hitler
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 1, 2025 #249,005 Unless you are in fact an alt, as was suspected all along
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Mar 1, 2025 #249,006 A member accusing a mod of being "biased". WOW that hardly ever happens!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 1, 2025 #249,007 Fuck you @Adam Hitler I am simply pointing out the real you, the choice on this path was yours you made your decision now man the fuck up and take it
Fuck you @Adam Hitler I am simply pointing out the real you, the choice on this path was yours you made your decision now man the fuck up and take it
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 1, 2025 #249,008 Thats because you regularly make biased decisions LOL. Are you retarded? Of course people are going to point this out
Thats because you regularly make biased decisions LOL. Are you retarded? Of course people are going to point this out
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Mar 1, 2025 #249,009 @Adam Hitler Here's your blankie. I've stitched the Swastika on it for you honey.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 1, 2025 #249,010 Come see the Fuckboy of the master race crying his eyes out, like a little girl
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 1, 2025 #249,011 Please do spam the board Admin LOL.... I can't wait to see Alticus do nothing as usual and then get in trouble when traffic drops LOL
Please do spam the board Admin LOL.... I can't wait to see Alticus do nothing as usual and then get in trouble when traffic drops LOL
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 1, 2025 #249,015 @Adam Hitler Please cry and snivel some moar! <~~~see those gayly, that means I am laughing at you!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 1, 2025 #249,016 You're both terrible at this. Talk about embarrassing...
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 1, 2025 #249,017 @Adam Hitler Please cry and snivel some moar! <~~~see those gayly, that means I am laughing at you!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Mar 1, 2025 #249,018 @Adam Hitler Honey, why don't you goose step on over to your playpen and play with your teddy bear?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 1, 2025 #249,019 POP QUIZ who said this "Waaah stop picking on me, I'm a lean mean Nazi!"?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 1, 2025 #249,021 POP QUIZ who said this "Waaah stop picking on me, I'm a lean mean Nazi cock sucking machine!"?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 1, 2025 #249,022 If you said Why of course that's easy it's @Adam Hitler You of course are right.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 1, 2025 #249,023 Why do you keep quoting me? I am right fucking here
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 1, 2025 #249,025 Why am I arguing with boomers, fuck this... it's a Saturday, I got better things to do
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Mar 1, 2025 #249,026 Report Admin too
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 1, 2025 #249,027 How does that make you feel, do you have another crying spell coming @Adam Hitler ?
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Mar 1, 2025 #249,028 @Adam Hitler white flag noted.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 1, 2025 #249,029 Have fun bitching about moi, old timers and dont gooon too hard Alticus, you'll go bline.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,451 Location Los Santos Mar 1, 2025 #249,030 @Adam Hitler White flag noted.