Back. Like anyone cares.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 2, 2025 #249,961 Back. Like anyone cares.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 2, 2025 #249,963 @The Question no we don't JACK . Maybe try being nice?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #249,966 Hello weeg. How was your sunday?
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 2, 2025 #249,967 It was good! Praised Jesus and demolished Mr. Chens Chinese Buffet!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #249,968 You said you ate too many eggrolls at one. I love eggrolss
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #249,970 You said you ate too many eggrolls at one. I love eggrolls
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 2, 2025 #249,972 with DUCK SAUCE!! I love DUCK SAUCE
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #249,973 You said you ate too many eggrolls at once. I love eggrolls
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #249,974 too sweet for me but I know what you mean
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 2, 2025 #249,976 Egg rolls are good.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #249,977 I dip them in mustard. like dijon
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 2, 2025 #249,978 Mmmmmm cabbage and sausage is best
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #249,979 soy sauce is good
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 2, 2025 #249,980 I just tried them, this past weekend, dipped in pineapple jalapeno honey. Dee-lish-yew-lus.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 2, 2025 #249,982 Shweet! New detonators!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 2, 2025 #249,983 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,829 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 2, 2025 #249,984 ...
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 2, 2025 #249,986 This board can be pretty demoralizing sometimes.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #249,987 it does have its moments
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Mar 2, 2025 #249,988 @The Question Yea, when your name is jack and The Question.
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,103 Location Medina, Washington Mar 2, 2025 #249,989 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...losers.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 2, 2025 #249,990 It's exhausting. The constant Wall Of Ignorance crap, and people throwing shit, then acting like I'm the bad guy when I stand up for myself.
It's exhausting. The constant Wall Of Ignorance crap, and people throwing shit, then acting like I'm the bad guy when I stand up for myself.