shes right
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 2, 2025 #250,112 Oh, hey, Groundskeeper Willy.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #250,114 ahem DINNER. WAS. DELICIOUS
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,242 Location Chicagoland Mar 2, 2025 #250,116 Oh look! Blandy CAN type.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #250,117 Hi reggie Hi Blandy
Blandscape Reaction score 1,468 Location Scotland Mar 2, 2025 #250,118 better than you can think reeg
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #250,119 do you smoke pot @Blandscape
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #250,122 smoke marijuana
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 2, 2025 #250,124 I do
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #250,130 I like the cut of your jib
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,242 Location Chicagoland Mar 2, 2025 #250,135 I think Blandy prefers the pharmaceuticals he gets every month from the Health Service
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,242 Location Chicagoland Mar 2, 2025 #250,137 I'll go make a sandwich while Blandy thinks of his question.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #250,139 I have a headset I should make one of these.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 2, 2025 #250,140 fucking lol