@Alticus @Fredricka good morning to you both
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 3, 2025 #250,171 @Alticus @Fredricka good morning to you both
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Mar 3, 2025 #250,173 Its boring till the yanks wake up, just prowler mincing about
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Mar 3, 2025 #250,174 Bill's got ups!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 3, 2025 #250,176 Everytime I see a bill gates pic I think about that troll. Makes me laugh.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 3, 2025 #250,177 "He's the guy in the middle, on the bike"
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 3, 2025 #250,179 What's poppin', ya buncha pud knuckers?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 3, 2025 #250,181 morning TQ
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 3, 2025 #250,182 Had a great dream last night. Dreamed I was walking out in glorious, untrammeled Nature. Shooting birds out of a slingshot.
Had a great dream last night. Dreamed I was walking out in glorious, untrammeled Nature. Shooting birds out of a slingshot.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 3, 2025 #250,183 Well, it WAS great, until I realized I was playing live-action Angry Birds, and the music kicked in an ruined it.
Well, it WAS great, until I realized I was playing live-action Angry Birds, and the music kicked in an ruined it.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 3, 2025 #250,185 Well, it WAS great, until I realized I was playing live-action Angry Birds, and the music kicked in and ruined it.
Well, it WAS great, until I realized I was playing live-action Angry Birds, and the music kicked in and ruined it.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,797 Location Portugal Mar 3, 2025 #250,186 Glorious, untrammeled nature is soon to be drilled, baby, drilled, thanks tou your President of the Parasite Class.
Glorious, untrammeled nature is soon to be drilled, baby, drilled, thanks tou your President of the Parasite Class.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 3, 2025 #250,187 and make no mistake, it IS the parasite class
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,321 Location ~ Mar 3, 2025 #250,190 Its got you mesmerised hasnt it weeg
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 3, 2025 #250,191 Well, we got a few sentences of non-divisive non-diatribe. More than I hoped for.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 3, 2025 #250,192 @Fredricka yep! Dilfy will release daily JACK pics at the YNC
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 3, 2025 #250,193 @Fredricka you have no idea how much I am enjoying this.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 3, 2025 #250,195 Just desperate people.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 3, 2025 #250,196 Dude, our country is about to lose it's shit big time.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Mar 3, 2025 #250,197 Dude, our country is about to lose its shit big time.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 3, 2025 #250,198 It has been ever thus.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 3, 2025 #250,199 MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 3, 2025 #250,200 25 year ago, we were all gonna die instantly because Dubya took the election away from ManBearPig. And then we didn't. I was around for 2016 when civilization ended and the Cataclysm claimed us all when Trump beat Cackles McPantsSuit.
25 year ago, we were all gonna die instantly because Dubya took the election away from ManBearPig. And then we didn't. I was around for 2016 when civilization ended and the Cataclysm claimed us all when Trump beat Cackles McPantsSuit.