he had 7 bil last week. He must be one of those corrupt beaurocrats you're talking about?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,791 he had 7 bil last week. He must be one of those corrupt beaurocrats you're talking about?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,253 Location Chicagoland Mar 4, 2025 #251,792 I remember when the dow Jones was 1500.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,794 I remember when the S&P was 1700
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,253 Location Chicagoland Mar 4, 2025 #251,795 Markets correct all the time. We're still here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,796 fucking greed'
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,797 its overdue for this for sure
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,798 I like cash personally
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,253 Location Chicagoland Mar 4, 2025 #251,800 Me too. I always pay for my weed at the dispensary with cash.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #251,801 Fuck you're old peepaw @Reggie_Essent
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 4, 2025 #251,802 Cash is good. Cash transactions can't be tracked.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,253 Location Chicagoland Mar 4, 2025 #251,803 You ain't no spring chicken, Lily. You were alive when the Dow was 1500, but were probably watching Sesame Street or something.
You ain't no spring chicken, Lily. You were alive when the Dow was 1500, but were probably watching Sesame Street or something.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #251,804 I was poor and the stock market didn't mean anything to me, therefore, I was uninterested.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 4, 2025 #251,805 I heard Lily babysat Keith Richards and got paid in stegosaurus meat.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,808 I have an account, but it's currently empty. I may buy the dip
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,809 depends on how deep the dip goes LOL
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 4, 2025 #251,811 I'm so old, I know who put the 'Bomp' in the 'Bomp-Bomp-Bomp'. IT WAS ME.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,253 Location Chicagoland Mar 4, 2025 #251,812 I'm so old my birth certificate is carved on a cave wall in France.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 4, 2025 #251,815 Lily's so old, she's co-credited for the invention of DIRT.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 4, 2025 #251,817 She had to share credit with her protegee Betty White.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 4, 2025 #251,818 And now it's just too warm and cozy and with nothing to do, so... mid-afternoon siesta it is.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #251,819 The irony is that I am older than you and you look 10+ years older than me. Melanin for the win!
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 4, 2025 #251,820 Oh boy! The old time trolling guys are back! This should be FUN!