I have to agree with @Weeg I hate when that happens!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #251,821 I have to agree with @Weeg I hate when that happens!
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 4, 2025 #251,822 LOL lilly yoo know what Im talking about;)
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 4, 2025 #251,823 its gonna be on like DONKEY KONG soon!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #251,824 It gets pretty damn lame in the sb
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 4, 2025 #251,826 And we both know who their target will be
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,406 Location Texas Mar 4, 2025 #251,827 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,406 Location Texas Mar 4, 2025 #251,828 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,830 where's the panel QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 4, 2025 #251,831 wtf?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 4, 2025 #251,832 How long does this last?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #251,833 @Alticus no one but grimm is a mod
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 4, 2025 #251,834 I see lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,835 martini, joe, prowker reggie are still blue as well as a few others
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 4, 2025 #251,838 All BF did was change the color of the gold members @jack
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,406 Location Texas Mar 4, 2025 #251,840 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,841 I CANT FIND THE FUCKING PANE
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,842 awesome
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,843 I like that gif
The Prowler Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Mar 4, 2025 #251,844 Did anybody impersonate @jack today and cause him to have a very public panic attack?
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,124 Location Medina, Washington Mar 4, 2025 #251,846 Don’t tempt me Prowler.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,317 Location ~ Mar 4, 2025 #251,847 It says goderater on peoples profiles lily. Dont you have powers?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,848 Yes, I took all of Flynn's clothes off.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,849 not you'rs though Fred
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 4, 2025 #251,850 not your's though Fred