1,000,000 Post Thread

well, martini is supposedly zero tolerance, and the convo I had with bf says reporting it will cause him to enforce it, as in zero tolerance
 
oh fuck Fred, all you do is fuck with peoples avi's and slogans, not to mention locking them up and stuff. It will be fun.
 
There's only three members that Martini can be. Flynn, grimm and BF. Why do you think that Flynn is so 'pro Martini'?
 
About who it really is, but what you say makes sense. I guess it doesn't really matter. There are lots of alts on the forum.
 
so far whoevers running the account doesnt seem to be fooling anyone thats been around for awhile. Adam seems scared to death of him
 
No Jack he originally joined as Martini, why should it say he only joined a few days ago
 
I’ve changed my name many times but still says when I originally joined