@The Question
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 6, 2025 #253,083 @The Question
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 6, 2025 #253,084 A taste of the music I play
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,085 so @Martini I use Audacity and soundly to produce podcasts. I theme them like radio shows though
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,086 Audacity make a 60 mb an hour space for recording
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,123 Location Medina, Washington Mar 6, 2025 #253,087 @jack For strings, I have a looping pedal I use. I use FL Studio for all the beats and ambient sounds, then I open my loops in FruitysliceX and continue to tweak or final record
@jack For strings, I have a looping pedal I use. I use FL Studio for all the beats and ambient sounds, then I open my loops in FruitysliceX and continue to tweak or final record
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,088 Thats cool @Flynn the mix is good
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 6, 2025 #253,089 You lucky fucking people
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,094 its very clunky
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 6, 2025 #253,096 And?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #253,097 lol
Frood Reaction score 1,647 Location Wootopia Mar 6, 2025 #253,098 Um Jack... do you realize why Martini isn't touching me?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 6, 2025 #253,099 I rarely upload on my channel
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,100 I'll try that tonight.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,101 @Frood, looks like I'm the only one giving you any oxygen, which is about to stop
Flynn LionHeart Diva Reaction score 3,123 Location Medina, Washington Mar 6, 2025 #253,103 @Adam Hitler
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 6, 2025 #253,110 Fucking Filipinos doing karaoke sound better