Hell no @jack..
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #253,202 @jack I've seen a lot of people add pineapple to it. I've tried it and I don't like it.
Frood Reaction score 1,648 Location Wootopia Mar 6, 2025 #253,203 What's for faggots? Anybody that pretends that you're a fit bitch.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,204 All great cuisines mix sweet and savory ingredients in somenof theiir dishes
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,205 Your fake tits are for faggots bitch
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #253,208 I'll tell you what's disgusting. Pineapple on a pizza.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,209 I'm literally smiling here as Fruit spazzes out y'all
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,211 Didnt i just say that?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,214 Might as well put strawberries and watermelon if youre going to do that
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 6, 2025 #253,217 Chicago style pizza is my fave, then wood oven Italian style
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,218 Frood is pretty gimpy
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,219 Tacos al pastor has pineapple. It's delicious
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 6, 2025 #253,220 Nothin quite like a Hawai'ian pizza.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 6, 2025 #253,221 I make taco stuffing and put it on a bed of rice
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 6, 2025 #253,223 I like NY style better. Deeo dish is too much
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 6, 2025 #253,224 Whatever that is
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #253,226 I enjoy the boxed Old El Paso tacos. Only the best for me.
Frood Reaction score 1,648 Location Wootopia Mar 6, 2025 #253,228 You're all idiots and cowards. Lulz
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #253,229 How are cowards?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Mar 6, 2025 #253,230 How are we cowards?