modern liberalism is basically just cultural marxism
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,251 modern liberalism is basically just cultural marxism
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,252 Oldschool/classical liberals were infinitely more tolerable
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,253 The new breed are woketarded
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Mar 7, 2025 #254,254 YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Mar 7, 2025 #254,255 Shoutbox echo chamber?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,256 Hardly... there's only me and Weeg in agreement.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,257 There's you, queefstion and Lotty on the other side
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Mar 7, 2025 #254,258 He's his very own echo chamber lol
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,259 Weeg is correct about a lot of things
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Mar 7, 2025 #254,260 I see and hear your points really. Just don't agree with some of them.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,261 He defo has the Democrat's number
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,262 Tell me Jack, are you White? I know we trolled you about being a nigger before but I am curious
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,264 Because you support a party which is vehemently anti-White
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,265 They dont even hide it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Mar 7, 2025 #254,266 Is this a troll?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Mar 7, 2025 #254,267 I don't support the dem party
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,268 No I am deadly serious
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Mar 7, 2025 #254,269 They have some good ideas and many bad ones
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Mar 7, 2025 #254,270 I am white.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,271 But you espouse leftist viewpoints constantly
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,273 Ok
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,274 I will take your word here and trust you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Mar 7, 2025 #254,275 I voted for a republican for my governor and for my state county rep
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,276 Interesting.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,277 You seem all over the place to be honest
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 7, 2025 #254,278 Kinda like Reg alluded to before
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -179 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 7, 2025 #254,279 I vote write-in for all candidates, every time, and write in joke-names.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,645 Location Upper US Mar 7, 2025 #254,280 I try to read everything on both sides and evaluate it to my own satisfaction. it's quite difficult