1,000,000 Post Thread

Bernie is not a "commie" you fuckwit. He's just a man with a conception of justice who has dedicated his entire life to trying to help his fellow Americans.
 
My first min wage job was when I was 16. washing dishes and prep cooking in a restaurant. $1.65 and hour plus pooled tips from bussing and all I could eat.
 
My first min wage job was when I was 16. washing dishes and prep cooking in a restaurant. $1.65 an hour plus pooled tips from bussing and all I could eat.
 
I bought a pack of cigarettes, filled my gas tank, got a bunch of new comics and took my girlfriend out parking
 
Reggie, were you put on earth to point out how others who struggle deserve the struggle, and you won't lift a finger to help them? Do you think that's your mission in life? Everyone has different kinds of luck, different kinds of abilities, different levels of challenges. IMO, it's not my place, in any way to judge and condemn people who struggle and siffer.