Hey Jack. Flynn is skint. Can you lend him a few quid?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 8, 2025 #254,611 Hey Jack. Flynn is skint. Can you lend him a few quid?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 8, 2025 #254,612 Baaahahahahahaha
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 8, 2025 #254,613 I have some 2$ euros laying around....
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 8, 2025 #254,614 Very charitable
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 8, 2025 #254,615 Can you use those in seattle? Probly not
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 8, 2025 #254,618 Hey Weeg
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 8, 2025 #254,621 hey Weeg
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 8, 2025 #254,622 You're always up early Lol
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Mar 8, 2025 #254,623 yeah this time of yeer I am because it gets dark early and I am bored all day because its cold and I start to drink 12 packs or strong red wine early and then I get tired early and go to bed
yeah this time of yeer I am because it gets dark early and I am bored all day because its cold and I start to drink 12 packs or strong red wine early and then I get tired early and go to bed
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 8, 2025 #254,624 Doing ok week, thanks for asking
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 8, 2025 #254,625 Doing ok weeg, thanks for asking
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 8, 2025 #254,626 Hey, Weeg, did your mama ever find the poo you stuffed into the HVAC vent?
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Mar 8, 2025 #254,627 We dont have vents. We have 2 wood burners
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 8, 2025 #254,628 Lol yeah booze makes you tired after a while
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 8, 2025 #254,630 I was in bed early so up early
Weeg Reaction score 46 Location United States Mar 8, 2025 #254,631 Something is in the air because my antenna keeps breaking up
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 8, 2025 #254,632 I have an antenna for my tv too for when I want to watch football or sports and have to subscribe for it
I have an antenna for my tv too for when I want to watch football or sports and have to subscribe for it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 8, 2025 #254,634 morning @Frederika
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 8, 2025 #254,636 morning @Fredericka
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 8, 2025 #254,639 lol someone trolled themselves to dust last night. Glad I just went to bed.