I bet you spent it on Frosty Jacks didnt you?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 9, 2025 #255,391 I bet you spent it on Frosty Jacks didnt you?
Blandscape Reaction score 1,467 Location Scotland Mar 9, 2025 #255,392 Much worse, I secured the release of his mother, and had enough left over to eliminate world debt on the Dow Jones.
Much worse, I secured the release of his mother, and had enough left over to eliminate world debt on the Dow Jones.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 9, 2025 #255,393 nice thing about DST is it only takes an hour to adjust the internal body clock
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 9, 2025 #255,394 I used to hate it. I couldn't readjust as quickly as you just posted about. It would take me a long time. In retirement it makes no difference.
I used to hate it. I couldn't readjust as quickly as you just posted about. It would take me a long time. In retirement it makes no difference.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 9, 2025 #255,395 I just took about an hour deep sleep/dream nap. Seems to have been the ticket.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 9, 2025 #255,396 I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 9, 2025 #255,398 American History X?
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 9, 2025 #255,400 Good movie, pity they didn't do a sequel.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 9, 2025 #255,401 I'd have been great for the part
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 9, 2025 #255,402 Way better looking too
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 9, 2025 #255,403 At least Norton has a full set of teeth.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 9, 2025 #255,404 I did like that movie
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 9, 2025 #255,405 My teefs are fine, thankyou for the concern.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 9, 2025 #255,406 MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 9, 2025 #255,407 Weeg!!!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 9, 2025 #255,408 Jack has expressed a desire to take momma out this Monday evening
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 9, 2025 #255,410 WOuld he have your blessing?
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 9, 2025 #255,412 MMMMMMM I chowed down on crab rangoons and general tso chiken!!! So good!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 9, 2025 #255,413 Sounds good. I can eat general tso chicken til I get heartburn
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Mar 9, 2025 #255,414 I just like veggie chop suey and chicken fried rice with the bits of egg in it
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Mar 9, 2025 #255,416 Behave yourselves kiddies, theres a new sheriff in town
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 9, 2025 #255,417 several new sherriffs I see.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 9, 2025 #255,419 just call us the Fantastic Four!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 9, 2025 #255,420 now who's going to be Susan Storm Richards?