:GiggleBitch:
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,953 Location Milwaukee Mar 9, 2025 #255,422 Your attention please. Flynn is very angry. Keep up the great work. That is all.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Mar 9, 2025 #255,424 That doesnt sound like our friendly flynn, i wonder whats up?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,953 Location Milwaukee Mar 9, 2025 #255,425 Maybe we're not trying hard enough?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 9, 2025 #255,426 What'd I not miss?
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 9, 2025 #255,427 @Larry Loungelizard Jack said yoo are definitely HARD ENOUGH!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 9, 2025 #255,428 Oh, I see. Cap'n Tryhard... became Cap'n Cryhard. FASCINATING!
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,953 Location Milwaukee Mar 9, 2025 #255,429 @Weeg, Wow, great zinger. I'm very butthurt.
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 9, 2025 #255,430 @Larry Loungelizard yes That is what JACk said
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 10, 2025 #255,431 OMG is Jack died? He isnt here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,433 Who's here?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,435 Um... who?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Mar 10, 2025 #255,436 Jacks here, weeg needs specs
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,439 Oh. In over 20 years of knowing the guy, I've never seen him called 'Colonel blinky'. What's that from?
Oh. In over 20 years of knowing the guy, I've never seen him called 'Colonel blinky'. What's that from?
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Mar 10, 2025 #255,440 The dandy or beano or something
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,441 Huh. Okay.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,442 I would've thought, from that basis, you'd call him 'Mr. Natural'. lol
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,322 Location ~ Mar 10, 2025 #255,444 I was calling weeg that cuz he couldnt see jacks name. Havent you heard of colenal blinky?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,445 Captain Blinky?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,446 Can't say I have.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,447 Mean Mister Mustard
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,449 I'll have to fill in that cap in my cultural literacy catalogue.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,450 I'm constantly throwing references that people here don't catch, it's pretty rare when I'm on the receiving end of that phenomenon.
I'm constantly throwing references that people here don't catch, it's pretty rare when I'm on the receiving end of that phenomenon.