He also took those mods away
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,511 He also took those mods away
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,448 Location Kehlsteinhaus Mar 10, 2025 #255,512 And for that we can be eternally grateful
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Mar 10, 2025 #255,513 No shit, is there a perma MOD? I mean Grimm is very reliable
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,514 grimm is awesome.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,515 I'd be an excellent mod. Fortunately, I don't want the position. :)
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,517 with this mix, there will be a mod on pmuch 24/7
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,519 I wish I was. I sleep 9 hours a day.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,520 I just keep that "stay logged in" box checked so it looks like I'm logged in for an hour after I'm afk.
I just keep that "stay logged in" box checked so it looks like I'm logged in for an hour after I'm afk.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,521 Just to keep you in line
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Mar 10, 2025 #255,522 People sure are sore today :D
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,523 some people have a hair trigger.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,524 or maybe it's a hairy trigger :shrugs:
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Mar 10, 2025 #255,525 Yeah, a faggot like you Shure is intimidating to the point of keeping one in line
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,527 LOL X always thinks its about abusing the position.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,528 It's all about impartiality. Most everything is.
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Mar 10, 2025 #255,530 There will be no impartiality from me
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Mar 10, 2025 #255,531 I want to fry some fuckers
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,532 baaaahahahahahahahahaha nothing a woman with a panel
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,533 baaaahahahahahahahahaha nothing like a woman with a panel
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 10, 2025 #255,535 MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP!!! DOGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,330 Location ~ Mar 10, 2025 #255,536 No maga talk in the sb weeg. Strike 1
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,537 I like how trump is now saying "shut up about egg prices"
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 10, 2025 #255,538 I do what I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 10, 2025 #255,539 WEEGGSTETSTETRTTSTETRRTTETERTRTT!
Weeg Reaction score 44 Location United States Mar 10, 2025 #255,540 SUP RANCID!!!!!!!!!!! HOWs the CAPPYBEARS?