Gone for good?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 10, 2025 #255,813 Okay,X. Good for you. Maybe you can give Fruit lessons on how to be a man
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 10, 2025 #255,814 At this point, I think so @LotusBud
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,815 Ir at least how to flame better. Jesus.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,816 Give him a week, he'll be back.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Mar 10, 2025 #255,818 I tried not to cry, but of course the route to the site was right past her resting place so I fell apart
I tried not to cry, but of course the route to the site was right past her resting place so I fell apart
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Mar 10, 2025 #255,819 No, Pigasaurus.... I will not lift your most delicious woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on! arse up with a fork lift and fuck you.
No, Pigasaurus.... I will not lift your most delicious woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on! arse up with a fork lift and fuck you.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,820 And what's got X all weepy?
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Mar 10, 2025 #255,822 No, Pigasaurus.... I will not lift your gigantic arse up with a fork lift and fuck you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,823 It takes a year to get over grief like that.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 10, 2025 #255,824 You're still here sniffinf my ass, Fruit
Question Reaction score 1,231 Location Lumière Mar 10, 2025 #255,825 Damn frood you are still having trouble with that word filter!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 10, 2025 #255,827 You're still here sniffing my ass, Fruit?
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Mar 10, 2025 #255,828 Get your mouth out of my bathwater.
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Mar 10, 2025 #255,829 A year?!!! It’s been 25 months ! I’m fucking ruined!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 10, 2025 #255,830 It's as if the word filter is a sliding glass door and Frood is the pigeon that just can't stop flying into it. BONC
It's as if the word filter is a sliding glass door and Frood is the pigeon that just can't stop flying into it. BONC
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Mar 10, 2025 #255,831 @Lily, please tell him Hi, and come back for me. Did he live because of that fucker Adam Hitler?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,832 I should have said at least
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Mar 10, 2025 #255,833 @Lily, please tell him Hi, and come back for me. Did he leave because of that fucker Adam Hitler?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,834 My mom died y
X Reaction score -6,862 Location here Mar 10, 2025 #255,835 I’ve asked them to level the stone 4 times now they think I’m nuts but they are kind
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,639 Location Upper US Mar 10, 2025 #255,837 My mom died many years ago and i still miss her
Frood Reaction score 1,629 Location Wootopia Mar 10, 2025 #255,838 Only once so far, @The Question ... the F word is just too applicable on Lily
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 10, 2025 #255,839 He left because of not just Adam, but because he doesn't believe the forum rules will ever be properly enforced. I will say hello on your behalf. Gladly
He left because of not just Adam, but because he doesn't believe the forum rules will ever be properly enforced. I will say hello on your behalf. Gladly
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Mar 10, 2025 #255,840 @X hang in there. Everyone has their own timeline with grief.