X do you need money for your medications?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 14, 2025 #259,141 X do you need money for your medications?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee Mar 14, 2025 #259,143 @Admin., I think he gets his drugs on a layaway plan.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 14, 2025 #259,144 That sounds gay, it must be true!
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee Mar 14, 2025 #259,145
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 14, 2025 #259,146 Lol "layaway plan"
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 14, 2025 #259,147 @Admin. l like when you gathered up your cocks and threatened to leave BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 14, 2025 #259,148 I’m leaving **suck suck suck bahahahahahahahahhaaa
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 14, 2025 #259,150 Lay down, Sally, and rest here in my arms Don't you think you want someone to talk to? Lay down, Sally, no need to leave so soon I've been trying all night long just to talk to you
Lay down, Sally, and rest here in my arms Don't you think you want someone to talk to? Lay down, Sally, no need to leave so soon I've been trying all night long just to talk to you
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 14, 2025 #259,151 Admin was all like, you guise just wait until I finish sucking this cock IM LEAVING BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Admin was all like, you guise just wait until I finish sucking this cock IM LEAVING BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 14, 2025 #259,152
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 14, 2025 #259,153 Its remarkable what a mono one trick he is.
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee Mar 14, 2025 #259,154 Inability to get new material is a sure sign of a megapwn.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 14, 2025 #259,155 I get why flynn keeps him around
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee Mar 14, 2025 #259,157 And straight out of central casting.....
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 14, 2025 #259,158 X is on this side, Homo Hitler is way over on that side, will the two young lovers ever embrace?
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee Mar 14, 2025 #259,159 Dude, that is one very disturbing thought.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 14, 2025 #259,160 I try not to judge them, for they know not what they do
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee Mar 14, 2025 #259,161 C'mon, judge them. They're tardos.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 14, 2025 #259,162 Weeg is ok....in very small doses
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 14, 2025 #259,164 Is tha your owl impression weeg?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 14, 2025 #259,165 Is that your owl impression weeg?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 14, 2025 #259,166 Hey, @Weeg -- yer mother's a hoor. Didja know? Or were you surprised?
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 14, 2025 #259,167 NOPE who are yoo all talking about
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 14, 2025 #259,168 @The Question i dont know anyone that would hoor with her!!!
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee Mar 14, 2025 #259,169 Eeeeeeewwwwwww.....
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,967 Location Milwaukee Mar 14, 2025 #259,170