1,000,000 Post Thread

I love watching you retards get actual mad that he’s doing a great job
 
run away little lotus ha ha like you did from your country of birth
 
Like I give a fuck LOL but to see them flail about is priceless
 
No you don’t @Seamajor, you have a healthy dislike of a horrible man, the likes of these others oh man all day all night TDS
 
I just signed up to participate and volunteer in Democrats Abroad. There are some very active groups here. I need to DO something. I can't just sit back and watch the country burn.
 
Manual health issues?? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA like going about the inferwebs crying about a man that’s making a country you ran away from better?
 
Ha ha I said she cries from Portugal and all of a sudden she’s joined an American group ha ha ha ha
 
What some really stupid people don't understand, jack, is that there are millions of American voters overseas. Our votes can actually make difference. LMAO@ Manul Health, the veggie picker.