1,000,000 Post Thread

How's the jungle?! What in blue blazes do you know about the jungle soldier? I once spent two fucking weeks in the Amazon jungle naked and with two broken legs you sissy! I had to survive on worms and my own urine. Try wiping your ass rainforest leaves too.
 
How's the jungle?! What in blue blazes do you know about the jungle soldier? I once spent two fucking weeks in the Amazon jungle naked and with two broken legs you sissy! I had to survive on worms and my own urine. Try wiping your ass with rainforest leaves too.
 
How's the jungle?! What in blue blazes do you know about the jungle soldier? I once spent two fucking weeks in the Amazon jungle naked and with two broken legs you sissy! I had to survive on worms and my own urine. Try wiping your ass with rainforest leaves too.
 
I’m glad you’re here to watch @jack mister WEEG, one never knows what he’s up to
 
Fuck, tricked me today looking outside at all the sunshine but nope
 
LMFAO @perv patrol :Alarming::Alarming::Alarming: WATCH OUT JACK…. perv patrol is on duty