What did Admin say? I ain't searching through threads.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,276 Location Chicagoland Mar 17, 2025 #261,691 What did Admin say? I ain't searching through threads.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 17, 2025 #261,692 One sec I’ll get it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,693 you fucking TBC fucks are hopeless
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Mar 17, 2025 #261,694 I can’t say but it was sick asf
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Mar 17, 2025 #261,695 They’re gonna use any little thing to ban me
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 17, 2025 #261,696 Is it the way the harp on the truth @jack that you find particularly hopeless
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,697 you talking about the thread that was locked?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 17, 2025 #261,698 I was laughing at what alticus said about Prowler's troll failures and she thinks it about her. But of course everything is about her...
I was laughing at what alticus said about Prowler's troll failures and she thinks it about her. But of course everything is about her...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,699 yes we all got that Lily
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 17, 2025 #261,701 Because the whole world revolves around her
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Mar 17, 2025 #261,703 You said you laughed at what I reported Admin for
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,704 I did not
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Mar 17, 2025 #261,705 What he said was sick and against the rules
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 17, 2025 #261,708 So what, she’s pretty it does revolve around her
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 17, 2025 #261,709 When you do stupid shit, I may well laugh at it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,711 are you talking about the thread that was locked?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 17, 2025 #261,712 No, the world doesn't revolve around her.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Mar 17, 2025 #261,713 So what Admin said is funny to you. Got it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,714 it certainly does not. Nor does it revolve arounf you X
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 17, 2025 #261,715 I don't even know what you're talking about, pendeja
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,703 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,716 Go away now flea.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Mar 17, 2025 #261,717 They all laughed at what Admin said
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 17, 2025 #261,719 I don't remember every thing Admin or anyone posts.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Mar 17, 2025 #261,720 I’ll own the fuck outta you lmao