Bunch of loonies
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,781 Bunch of loonies
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Mar 17, 2025 #261,782 @The Prowler My favorite breed is the Basset Hound and I don't know much about them, so what? You don't have to be an expert to like any given breed.
@The Prowler My favorite breed is the Basset Hound and I don't know much about them, so what? You don't have to be an expert to like any given breed.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,878 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 17, 2025 #261,783 Yes Yowler we know your here, now settle down the adults are talking
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,592 Location Bompton Mar 17, 2025 #261,784 They say loads of shit that isn’t true
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,665 Location Canada Mar 17, 2025 #261,785 But @jack owned one for over 15 years....
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,878 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 17, 2025 #261,786 Yes Yowler we know you’re here, now settle down the adults are talking
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,665 Location Canada Mar 17, 2025 #261,788 And he was adamant that I was WRONG....
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Mar 17, 2025 #261,790 @The Prowler So? Some people just like having a specific breed. You don't have to be a professional to enjoy the dog you've chosen.
@The Prowler So? Some people just like having a specific breed. You don't have to be a professional to enjoy the dog you've chosen.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,665 Location Canada Mar 17, 2025 #261,791 So @Alticus when @jack gets all pissy saying that I am wrong...and I politely show him proof that I am right....
So @Alticus when @jack gets all pissy saying that I am wrong...and I politely show him proof that I am right....
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,792 who is they?
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,665 Location Canada Mar 17, 2025 #261,793 Do you thik he should say "Thank you"?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Mar 17, 2025 #261,794 @The Prowler Not when it's presented like you.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,665 Location Canada Mar 17, 2025 #261,795 Of course he should thank me. I taught him something about his favourite dog breed.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,665 Location Canada Mar 17, 2025 #261,796 I was very polite.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,797 Just to settle it, the AKC registered official name for the breed is Tibetan Spaniel. That's the ONLY thing that matters.
Just to settle it, the AKC registered official name for the breed is Tibetan Spaniel. That's the ONLY thing that matters.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,665 Location Canada Mar 17, 2025 #261,798 He is just a grumpy old man who cannot be told a thing. It is probably because he is insecure...lacking self-esteem....
He is just a grumpy old man who cannot be told a thing. It is probably because he is insecure...lacking self-esteem....
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,878 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 17, 2025 #261,799 I know for a fact that cuntless is the sharpest shiv on the whole cell block.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,878 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 17, 2025 #261,800 I know for a fact that cuntless is not the sharpest shiv on the whole cell block.
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,465 Location Los Santos Mar 17, 2025 #261,801 @The Prowler All you were doing that for was to be boastful about your knowledge, not trying to teach anything.
@The Prowler All you were doing that for was to be boastful about your knowledge, not trying to teach anything.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,665 Location Canada Mar 17, 2025 #261,802 See that!!! @jack is still not ready to admit that he was wrong.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,803 That's how it appears on the papers. She's a purebred, so if I decided to "show" her, that would be how her breed would be announced. That's what the breed is called.
That's how it appears on the papers. She's a purebred, so if I decided to "show" her, that would be how her breed would be announced. That's what the breed is called.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,665 Location Canada Mar 17, 2025 #261,804 Now @Alticus , you should be a friend to @jack and help him with this teaching moment. Do not support his silly, insecure behaviour.
Now @Alticus , you should be a friend to @jack and help him with this teaching moment. Do not support his silly, insecure behaviour.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,805 That's how they've always been referred to, which is why they're called "Tibbies"
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,665 Location Canada Mar 17, 2025 #261,806 @jack, she is not a spaniel. That should not bother you. Why would it bother you?
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,665 Location Canada Mar 17, 2025 #261,807 I am going to get a coffee. @jac, please take your time and try to come up with an honest answer.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,808 I think Prowlers just jealous that I'm getting a nice dog and his is pig ugly
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 17, 2025 #261,809 Jack, please don't feed this stupid son of a bitch's troll
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,702 Location Upper US Mar 17, 2025 #261,810 Like his soul