1,000,000 Post Thread

Run along Alticus, you pussy. Look at the rest of you, supporting that coward. He asks for my address so he can come to my house. @jack says he will PM it. I say "Go ahead" and then you all crumble at the thought of me smacking that pussy Alticus around. You poor scared people.
 
we were all present when the conversation was posted. Not sure why ytou feel the need to repeat it?
 
I think you are correct, @Reggie_Essent . And I could make sure the fight goes on for a while. Draw it out. Really humiliate @Alticus . People from all walks of life would be here at BF to learn out the history of The Greatest Drawn Out Mismatched Beatdown in Internet Video Posting History!!!!!
 
I have several videos cameras and tripods. The action will be recorded from a bunch of different angles. I might wear a Go Pro to catch some close-up blood splatter clips. I can guarantee excellent footage.
 
The only fight Alticus puts up is when Jack pooshed a little to far down his throat
 
The only fight Alticus puts up is for air when Jack pooshed a little to far down his throat
 
I have my contact working on a few choice chop of Freddy LOL
 
I have my contact working on a few choice chops of Freddy LOL
 
Does anyone know where @jack the pervert is? I’m getting worried heard he was last seen gripping his cock on the subway