It’s the Canada geese that are all attacky.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,171 It’s the Canada geese that are all attacky.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,172 Been shredding bald eagles lately
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,536 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 21, 2025 #265,173 Unbelievable, every time I start talking about geese, these videos start popping up
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,174 Wow, what an incredible story, I once saved a seagull hanging by his foot from a light poast, he was dangling and weak I climbed up and unhooked his foot from being wedged in, took him home for a day and he flew away
Wow, what an incredible story, I once saved a seagull hanging by his foot from a light poast, he was dangling and weak I climbed up and unhooked his foot from being wedged in, took him home for a day and he flew away
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,687 Location Upper US Mar 21, 2025 #265,175 AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111
LotusBud Reaction score 7,817 Location Portugal Mar 21, 2025 #265,177 That swan video is the sweetest thing.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,687 Location Upper US Mar 21, 2025 #265,178 Geese frighten him for some reason.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,817 Location Portugal Mar 21, 2025 #265,179 Frighten the swan or the man? LOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,687 Location Upper US Mar 21, 2025 #265,180 X is terrified of geese.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,817 Location Portugal Mar 21, 2025 #265,181 Oh, X. Hahaha. I've got him muted.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,183 Wow! Some nasty brown woman just hawked in the garbage next to where I’m sitting I almoast puked
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,164 Location Medina, Washington Mar 21, 2025 #265,184 Where the fuck ARE YOU sitting?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Mar 21, 2025 #265,185 X!! That was LILY!!
Flynn Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,164 Location Medina, Washington Mar 21, 2025 #265,186 Lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,187 Ha ha I’m at a mall waiting on some deliveries today, some days I just need to get high and ride my crappy moto
Ha ha I’m at a mall waiting on some deliveries today, some days I just need to get high and ride my crappy moto
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,536 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 21, 2025 #265,188 X looks like the kind of delivery dude that spits on the food from customers who don't tip
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,189 When she lobbed it from her yaphole the sound was horrifying
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,190 Naww, my biggest review is for friendly service
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,191 I just kinda sit here spaced out
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,536 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 21, 2025 #265,192 It seems like the guestroom is occupied now
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,193 Oh fuck
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,194 What I would give to live in that environment
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,195 Animals everywhere LOL
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,536 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 21, 2025 #265,196 Those lizards are great pest control
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,536 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 21, 2025 #265,197 Little fuckers know I'm not a threat, so you can get really close
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,687 Location Upper US Mar 21, 2025 #265,198 You scared it!!!!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,536 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 21, 2025 #265,200 You can see its annoyed look "WTF are you doing, human?"