I know that’s why I love it
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,231 I know that’s why I love it
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,232 I ride a motor bike up and down that country
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,233 I’d ride a motor bike up and down that country
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 21, 2025 #265,234 You'd have tons of fun, lots of dirt roads and hills
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,423 Location Texas Mar 21, 2025 #265,235 @X... yes... free
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,236 Look at that! Wow
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,237 Hey BF LOL you surviveded another night
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,423 Location Texas Mar 21, 2025 #265,238 lol... was woken up at 2 am... party started.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,239 Ha ha at 2 am I woke up to take a leak
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,423 Location Texas Mar 21, 2025 #265,240 One of my parlays last night paid 5k... 16 legs... hit 14
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,423 Location Texas Mar 21, 2025 #265,241 GRRrrrrrrrrr
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,242 Fuxk thats have been nice
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,423 Location Texas Mar 21, 2025 #265,243 Dropped $50 on 12 parlays... hit 4 for $1,100
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,423 Location Texas Mar 21, 2025 #265,244 Hit an 8 leg, 7, 7 and 6......
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Mar 21, 2025 #265,245 Is that like playing twin doubles in horse racing?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Mar 21, 2025 #265,246 Happy Spring Bastard Jagoff Motherfuckers and Cunts.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Mar 21, 2025 #265,247 That was yesterday reg
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Mar 21, 2025 #265,248 Close enough for any dullards here.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Mar 21, 2025 #265,250 Who's hating MAGA the most today?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Mar 21, 2025 #265,251 No me. I cut off and brake checked a Tesla today. I'm good.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Mar 21, 2025 #265,252 Not me. I cut off and brake checked a Tesla today. I'm good.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Mar 21, 2025 #265,253 Were you wearing a ski mask and fondling yourself while you terrorized an innocent person due to your unhinged TDS?
Were you wearing a ski mask and fondling yourself while you terrorized an innocent person due to your unhinged TDS?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 21, 2025 #265,254 Doucheyness as expected from a grizzly perv
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Mar 21, 2025 #265,255 No, is that how you do it reggie?
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Mar 21, 2025 #265,256 I don't engage in political violence like you Lefties do, jack. I just vote against vile and disgusting Democrat scum filth every election.
I don't engage in political violence like you Lefties do, jack. I just vote against vile and disgusting Democrat scum filth every election.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,685 Location Upper US Mar 21, 2025 #265,257 I don't "engage in political violence" either. Just being snarky.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Mar 21, 2025 #265,258 I know, jack, but I wouldn't put it past Lotus or that frighten Annie Condom girl.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Mar 21, 2025 #265,259 I know, jack, but I wouldn't put it past Lotus or that frightened Annie Condom girl.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,277 Location Chicagoland Mar 21, 2025 #265,260 Say, seeking of Left Wing political violence, did you hear that the DOJ is leveling charged at all the Trannie Terrorists they've caught vandalizing Tesla stores?
Say, seeking of Left Wing political violence, did you hear that the DOJ is leveling charged at all the Trannie Terrorists they've caught vandalizing Tesla stores?