1,000,000 Post Thread

‘Do you use peat for the fire’ what an immense fucking faggot LOL
 
I still remember when @jack FREAKED out because I like to use pine firewood for my outdoor chiminea LOL
 
X, he is a major stooge. He is always trying so hard to be buddy buddy with everyone. He tried with me way back when he showed up here, and I immediately took a massive shit on his head. I can sense a pathetic asskissing faggot a mile away.
 
He didn’t to me too I fucked him off real quick too
 
Constantly looking whose online like a fucking Walmart cop BAHAHAHAHAHAA
 
Hey X, the reason @jack talked about "peat on the fire" is because LotusBrain said "bog fireplace" and that dopey bitch @jack could not figure out that it was just a typo and she meant "big fireplace"...he ran with "bog"!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!
 
I should make a new thread about Senile @jack and the case of the "Bog Fireplace"....but how many times can I kick that stupid faggot in the head? Hahahaha!!!!!