I agree ragey you are pathetic and cruel you ugly fuck.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 24, 2025 #267,481 I agree ragey you are pathetic and cruel you ugly fuck.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 24, 2025 #267,482 Nope. You just get treated like a piece of shit when you behave like one. Stop whining.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Mar 24, 2025 #267,483 No. Because double standards are all you Leftist Vermin have.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 24, 2025 #267,484 No one has even suggested you be banned
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 24, 2025 #267,485 @LotusBud "uau" seu português está realmente ficando bom
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 24, 2025 #267,486 Back on ignore it is you angry little toad.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 24, 2025 #267,487 Shut up with that victim shit Reggie
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Mar 24, 2025 #267,489 I'm just enjoying my message boarding between work tasks. Not my problem you're all being whiny cunts today.
I'm just enjoying my message boarding between work tasks. Not my problem you're all being whiny cunts today.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 24, 2025 #267,490 Attention attention @Admin. sucks cock, also @jack is a pervert
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 24, 2025 #267,491 That is all
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 24, 2025 #267,492 "Ban me" *sobs* *hiccups* *farts* ban me!!!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 24, 2025 #267,493 X comes to the fire and throw a pile of oily rags in it
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 24, 2025 #267,496 I feel left out because I'm freeeends with everyone and I can't fight anyone
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Mar 24, 2025 #267,497 What fire, Rancy? Something has the Lefturds all riled up today. Can't imagine it was anything I might have said.
What fire, Rancy? Something has the Lefturds all riled up today. Can't imagine it was anything I might have said.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 24, 2025 #267,498 Fucking lmfao a FA t broad acting like she matters
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 24, 2025 #267,499 Where's Flynn when you need that pseudopsychophonybitch?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 24, 2025 #267,500 He just wants attention @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 24, 2025 #267,501 I miss her
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 24, 2025 #267,502 Lily just wants cake
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 24, 2025 #267,503 It's Monday, Reggie.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 24, 2025 #267,504 Lots and LOTS of cake
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 24, 2025 #267,505 Kick Monday in the nutsack
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 24, 2025 #267,506 I like cake too
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 24, 2025 #267,507 Leftover birthday cake is the food of the gods
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 24, 2025 #267,508 Oh great the Herbert number two is here
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 24, 2025 #267,509 Gods stents t and punish high heels
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 24, 2025 #267,510 Gods arent FA t and punish high heels