:LOL3:
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #267,782 X is my number 1 dancer though.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #267,784 that would be you, spammer
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #267,785 What’s that pervert @jack you wanna suck my cock nope sorry @jack the pervert you can’t because I’m not a pervert like you @jack
What’s that pervert @jack you wanna suck my cock nope sorry @jack the pervert you can’t because I’m not a pervert like you @jack
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 25, 2025 #267,786 YEP!! Spammer, deflect and PROJECT!!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #267,787 I got him so mAD he wants to jump up and stab my face BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #267,789 I rest my case. You two spam up the SB, I'm going to post elsewhere
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 25, 2025 #267,790 BAHAAHAHHAHHHHAAHAHAHAH I guess the TRUTH HURTS JACK!!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #267,791 A little old PPERVERT BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 25, 2025 #267,792 Uh Oh!! SAFE SPACE TIME FOR JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 25, 2025 #267,795 I just keep them on ignore. Let the little retards babble and gibber at each other.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #267,796 Ha ha the old @jack the pervert will sit here the ENTIRE day and Freddy will lick his bag all day LOLOL
Ha ha the old @jack the pervert will sit here the ENTIRE day and Freddy will lick his bag all day LOLOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #267,797 As a mod, I can't do that.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #267,798 Yes we o ow you’re tired of hearing what you are @The Question
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #267,799 It's irrelevant. He's not a contributor, just a spammer.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #267,800 Yes we know you’re tired of hearing what you are @The Question
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 25, 2025 #267,801 I figured that's probably the case, which is why I'll never agree to be a mod.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #267,804 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA he’s a meAT EATER
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Mar 25, 2025 #267,805 Awe the Question is defending his BOYFREEND!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #267,806 It's all good. I've gotten to know Grimm pretty well as a result, and the crew is a good one.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #267,807 I still can’t believe that pervert question had the guts to poast a pic of himself BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I still can’t believe that pervert question had the guts to poast a pic of himself BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #267,809 Jack is smart that way, better hide that decrepit frame BAHAHAHAHAHA