Lotus, you don’t live here
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,054 She's still an American Flea
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,055 I voted for everything he’s doing
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #268,056 A cock breathed fool whining that TrumpF is his president
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Mar 25, 2025 #268,057 I pay taxes there, and I have family there. And my income comes from there, so I have a vested interest.
I pay taxes there, and I have family there. And my income comes from there, so I have a vested interest.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,058 she has the right to whatever fucking opinion she wants
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,060 I feel safer knowing we don’t have a dementia patient in office
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #268,061 Fly over on your broom and say hello lotus LOLOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,062 Good for you Flea. Almost half the people believed the grify he was selling
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,065 Many of them are having byer's remorse.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Mar 25, 2025 #268,066 But Trump has serious mentsl health issues.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,067 That’s why Admin is all salty
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,069 Very serious
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #268,070 Admin is salty because his favourite snack is salty dogs
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #268,071 Oh very seriously says the site pervert @jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,072 The Signal event is going to have seismic fallout
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,073 Doesn't matter which side of the fence you're on.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,074 Us and Israel together. No one can fuck with us
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,076 want to bet?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 25, 2025 #268,077 You are an ignorant slut Cuntess, go back to TBC where you probably seem smart.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,078 Genocide is not an asset
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,079 Trump wants death penalty for the predators too
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,080 Good luck with that.