I’m not posting in your TDS threads, Admin. You’re trying to get me banned
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,081 I’m not posting in your TDS threads, Admin. You’re trying to get me banned
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,082 Trump is illegally deporting immigrants that are here legally over thought crimes.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,083 You don’t agree with that Jack?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 25, 2025 #268,084 Fuck Trump and his Insane Clown Posse.
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,085 If they were here legally, they wouldn’t be deported
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,086 Deeply and repeatedly
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,087 Thats bullshit Flea
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,088 I know tons of people who went thru the proper process and they’re fine
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 25, 2025 #268,089 It's not TDS you simple minded Heifer, it's your favorite subject child molestors!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,090 it's already happened
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,091 So you don’t agree with health penalty for child predators?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 25, 2025 #268,092 Trump is deporting 530,000 Green Card Holders
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,094 I know you don't like to look at stuff that doesnt fit your narrow worldview
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 25, 2025 #268,096 STFU and go read the article you hypocritical slug
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,097 He’s barely deported 1000 and they were criminals
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,098 he plans to
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,100 and they werent criminals either. Those are lies, flea
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 25, 2025 #268,101 Is to is to is to!
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,102 You don’t agree with death penalty for child predators?
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,103 Fuck the illegals. I want child predators out to death
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 25, 2025 #268,105 Stop trying to change the subject you simple minded diet drug addict
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #268,106 Ha ha why is admin so mad because TrumpF is gonna execute child preds
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,107 The two are not synchronus
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Mar 25, 2025 #268,108 I’ve never seen a reaction like that yikes!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Mar 25, 2025 #268,109 we were discussing something different. Suddenly you switch the topic
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,586 Location Bompton Mar 25, 2025 #268,110 You see how he went from 0-100 on the subject?