1,000,000 Post Thread

Oh, wow. Such a shame that prices have gone up everywhere. They're going way up here, too. The greed of the few is making life miserable for the many.
 
Well, we pay 7 to 8 euros for a gallon of gas, so don't feel bad. But food is much cheaper here. A whole chicken is about 4 to 5 euros.
 
It's definitely not the fault of the US president. Corporatiztion is doing this. it's horrible. The cost of a house has doubled here in the last four years.
 
I'm speaking in a global capacity. I don't blame the presidents in the USA. It's of us together in the world.
 
I'm speaking in a global capacity. I don't blame the presidents of the USA. It's of us together in the world.
 
I'm speaking in a global capacity. I don't blame the presidents of the USA. It's all of us together in the world.
 
Foreigners are definitely having an impact. But the cost of food has also doubled, as have the costs of building supplies, and that started with covid and the supply chain issues.
 
I clearly don't know much about the subject but I'd watch this if I were you guys. It will blow your mind.
 
Each man has their own take on why the world is in such trouble. Give it a chance. You won't be disappointed.