well, you did have lipstick on them on that one pic. I thought that was funny
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,631 well, you did have lipstick on them on that one pic. I thought that was funny
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 28, 2025 #270,632 Link where I said your teeth were fucked up? Show me the "receipts"...lmfao
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,633 I don't have a most delicious woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on! face. I'm 5 9 170 solid steel
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,635 I don't have a fatface. I'm 5 9 170 solid steel
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,591 Location Bompton Mar 28, 2025 #270,636 Go post my tit pics that you say u saw
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,591 Location Bompton Mar 28, 2025 #270,638 My teeth are pretty just like my face
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,640 I'm losing it. who misplaces a 5k check and then forgets about it?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 28, 2025 #270,641 I don't have pics of you. Why would I?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 28, 2025 #270,642 Has the date for cashing it, expired?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,643 no, thank god. it's only 3 weeks old
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,644 just put it through mobile depost while the zoo animals were screeching
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 28, 2025 #270,645 Can you deposit it electronically?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,646 just put it through mobile deposit while the zoo animals were screeching
The Cuntess Reaction score 2,591 Location Bompton Mar 28, 2025 #270,647 You said I’ve posted pictures of my tits bare
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 28, 2025 #270,648 I've been well enough off that a $5K check would have seemed like NBD, but... never so much so that I'd have lost track of it.
I've been well enough off that a $5K check would have seemed like NBD, but... never so much so that I'd have lost track of it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,649 I just did
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 28, 2025 #270,651 They've been hopping up and down angry, flinging their poop...
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 28, 2025 #270,654 I don't have any pics of you Flea. You don't matter to me.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 28, 2025 #270,655 @Seamajor might have them though
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 28, 2025 #270,656 From '00 to '02, I was a skip tracer for Toyota, banking between $3-5K every payday. I was that good at that job.
From '00 to '02, I was a skip tracer for Toyota, banking between $3-5K every payday. I was that good at that job.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,657 I found a bunch in omne of his old threads
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,658 I found a bunch in one of his old threads
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,659 definitely udders
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -175 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 28, 2025 #270,660 That's udderly horrifying.