angry and ugly.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,721 angry and ugly.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 28, 2025 #270,722 A friend's wife worked for a lady and she was there when her husband arrived late in the afternoon
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,723 yeah "I dont care" for 270 posts
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 28, 2025 #270,724 The woman was frantic and she stayed there until she got news
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 28, 2025 #270,725 When the man arrived, he was covered in dust
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 28, 2025 #270,726 HE was one of those who crossed the bridge on foot and then took a cab from Jersey City
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,727 does flea always make up shit when you're having a convo with her?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 28, 2025 #270,728 She was mad at him because he didn't call her, but he actually left the cellphone on his desk
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,729 Take shit out of context, make up the difference and then start spreading it around?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 28, 2025 #270,732 Dude ran for the stairs and he made it out a couple minutes before the 1st building collapsed
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,733 I guess with the other two they've got their own little echo chamber
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 28, 2025 #270,734 Lots of stories like that, some who barely escaped, others, died because they didn't have 10 sconds
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Mar 28, 2025 #270,735 I watched a movie about the first attack on the towers called Path To Paradise. At the end of the movie one of the terrorists said: "Next time they both come down." Bone chilling and prophetic.
I watched a movie about the first attack on the towers called Path To Paradise. At the end of the movie one of the terrorists said: "Next time they both come down." Bone chilling and prophetic.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -173 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 28, 2025 #270,736 Okay, so time out, time out: Y'all have some nicknames for people that, I don't know who the nicknames go to. Who is 'Flea' and who is 'DD'?
Okay, so time out, time out: Y'all have some nicknames for people that, I don't know who the nicknames go to. Who is 'Flea' and who is 'DD'?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,737 Flea is The Cuntess
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,738 DD is Frood
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Mar 28, 2025 #270,739 Flea=Cuntess DD is Fruit's female persona
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -173 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 28, 2025 #270,740 Ah, okay.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 28, 2025 #270,742 I remember that Alticus, when they blew the van in the parking lot
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Mar 28, 2025 #270,743 @The Question I feel your pain. lol
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -173 Location The Four Winds Bar Mar 28, 2025 #270,745 I figured out for myself that 'Faerie Anne' is 'Adam Hitler'. I think.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Mar 28, 2025 #270,746 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© Yep
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,748 like X is currently getting catfished by whatshername
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Mar 28, 2025 #270,749 I always forget her name
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Mar 28, 2025 #270,750 The WTC was the first landmark I visited in the US